Thank you for your interest in the Patient Portal of Apex Cardiology. To sign up you will need to fill out a Request for Access Form. Once the form has been received and processed, you will receive an email with instructions to verify your information.
Please allow up to five business days for processing.
- This site is not to be used as a substitute for the advice of a trained medical professional. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
- If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room or urgent care center.
- Apex Cardiology PC. is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from use of this site by you or any user.
- The Patient Forms and Patient Resources available on this website are the property of the office of Apex Cardiology PC. and may not be copied, altered, stored or otherwise used in whole or part without the express consent of Apex Cardiology PC. The user may make one copy of these Forms and Resources for personal and noncommercial use.
- This website may include information and website links posted in the form of news, blogs, opinions, or general educational materials that should not be construed as specific medical advice or instruction from us. The reliability and accuracy of such information is not guaranteed by our office and we accept no fault or liability for any error or omission with respect to such statements. The office of Apex Cardiology PC., Inc. does not endorse the content, operators, products or services of third party sites listed on our website and shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use of or reliance on information or products available through such sites.